- UFO Rain Barrel Diverter Kits
- Just Linking Kits
Just Linking Kits
UFO Linking Hub (to be used with a UFO Rain Barrel Diverter)
the storage capacity of your rainwater collection system by linking barrels using UFO Linking Hubs.
To Install; remove the coarse (buttress) thread bung cap on top of the barrel and screw-in the UFO Linking Hub, attach the lining hose between the UFO Diverter and Hub, and attached the overflow hose to the opposing hose connector on the Hub, done!
· Poly drums not included!
· One linking hub needed for each barrel to be linked in series
· No limit to the number of barrels to be linked, linked barrels must be level-to, or lower than their feeder barrel.
· Linked barrels will fill in series, one at a time
· Each linked barrel will require its own spigot to access the water in that barrel
· Durable LDPE construction with UV inhibitor
· Includes a 31” high capacity accordion linking hose to span between Linking Hubs.
· Optional, Pop-up, barrel “full” float indicator (sold separately) let’s you know when each barrel in the series is full, easy no-tool installation.
· Available accessories: Add-A-Spigot kits, fine-to-coarse thread adapters and Pop-up barrel “full” Indicators